more musings on EFI controllers

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Fri Aug 9 02:24:44 GMT 1996

Sandy,
	The "regular simple brass temp sensors" tend to work well for coolant
temp sensors though for Inlet Air Temp they tend to be too slow.
Especially on turbocharged or supercharged applications where you will
see radical changes in air temp over a short period of time.  But thanks
for the feedback.

Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering.