"Dropping" resistors ??

Stephen Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Mon Aug 12 01:27:27 GMT 1996

>        Honda used to use the same type resistors as well as the Porsche 914's
>with L-Jetronic Fuel Injection.  Those might be sources for you, but
>even simpler might be Radio Shack.  They have some 8ohm 50watt ballast
>resistors that we've used in the past for a similar app.  They work fine
>and dissipate plenty of heat.  They have a few other ratings close to
>this but that one might be the best and cheapest alternative.

Todd,

Thanks for that, I'll give them a try.   Not being an electronics type, I
assume from what your saying that the value of these resistors is not
particularly critical within reason ??

Cheers

Stephen Lamb
Dept. of Defence DSTO, AMRL