My DIY EFI

Tim Drury tim.drury at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 12 12:09:18 GMT 1996

>is a serial 8-channel 10-bits ADC. For the outputs at the moment I'm thinking
>of using MC3334s for the ignition and an MC33298 for the injection. Does
>anyone have any views on these chips or experience on equivalents?

I used the MC3334 in an ignition system.  Refer to
http://spbted.gtri.gatech.edu/hpe/hpe.html for details.  It is a really nice
chip.  As for samples, that is how I do most of my prototypes.  And most
companies will give you samples if you don't exceed some $$ amount.
I've gotten four 68HC16's from Motorola in the past, so cost won't be a
problem.

-tim