Improving a Rover? HaHaHa

DJohn77284 at aol.com DJohn77284 at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 18:31:24 GMT 1996

Yeh, you're right, it does drive horrible. The worst thing I find is the
steering is so light with like hardly any feedback - makes any bends at speed
interesting.....

As for you doing better with carburattors - it's on carburettors and I want
to use efi to improve it - give us a clue why don't you??

My intentions are to use the manifold/fuel rail/throttle body from a Vitesse
which uses a Lucas efi system. I don't mind using the mechanical bits and
pieces but I don't want to use their electronics. I figured the easiest way
to tinker with an ecu is to design one of my own and tinker with that.

Do you really think that a hego is a necessity in a system? I thought that
the only time that they had any effect was during idle - for emissions -  and
cruising - for economy....

Regards,

Dave