Recycling list members!

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Tue Aug 13 12:44:39 GMT 1996

>From: Darrell Norquay <dnorquay at awinc.com>
>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 96 19:06 PDT
>Subject: Re: hego
>
>At 12:18 PM 8/12/96 -0400, Ed wrote:
>
>>turbine. I've owned two cars like this(Chrysler 2.2 and Mitsu 2.0), and
>>they worked fine. Of course, BOTH of them had O2 sensor recalls that
>
>>Ed Hernandez
>>Ford Motor Company
>
>What's this?  A Ford engineer driving Chryslers and Mitsubishi's?!?!  I bet
>you raised a few eyebrows in the parking lot in the morning...  Jeez, don't
>they give you a discount or something over there?

Heck, I figured the city of Dearborn had a noise ordinance that wouldn't
allow all the guys to start their Fords at the end of the shift at the same time
because of all of the steering pump noise!:-)

>Seriously, Ed, nice to have you back.

Yeah! I'll second that!

  We miss your sagely advice and words
>of wisdom.  Drop by a little more often...

Well, yeah, but his humor is more fun!:->