DIY_EFI for OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!

fife fife at rclsgi
Mon Aug 19 19:17:19 GMT 1996

Hello,

	I was searching the FSAE pages and I found this address concerning advice on
building your own EFI system. I thought it curious that we have someone here at ohio
state who is knowledgeable about EFI and how to build them and has yet to contact the
home team. We at OSU FSAE are very interested in this subject and would like to
discuss it with you.
	My name is Neil Fife and I am motor devopment leader here at Ohio
State. I can be reached at The Center for Automotive Research ph#688-4084 during the
day. My E-mail is fife.5 at osu.edu.
					Looking forward to your reply,
							Neil F. Fife