My CIY EFI

Johan Rodling Johan.Rodling at Jrt.SE
Wed Aug 21 07:20:38 GMT 1996

Tom Cloud wrote:

>Then, (not a rhetorical question) does anyone out there have any 'current'
>experience with FORTH.  I used it a long time ago on 8080, 8085, Z-80
>systems and loved it.  The problem I had was getting it to really like
>ROM'ed code -- but it worked nonetheless, and quite well.

There's a company called New Micros. They make SBC's and their own MCU's with FORTH. Check out 'www.newmicros.com'. Seems to be fairly priced chips. Well, thats about all I know about them.
By the way, Hi all you out there! I'm new to this list. The reason why I'm here is that the current EFI in my Jaguar XJ12 -74 sucks! So it needs to be replaced. I'm planing to make my own EFI instead of the old analog stuff.

Any ideas? Hard- & Software development is my game, so that should not be any problem.

Johan Rodling

Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand its simplicity. -DMR

Johan Rodling             Email:  Johan.Rodling at Jrt.SE
JoRoTech HB               Phone:  +46 (0)18 36 90 91
Borje, Stromsborg         Fax:    +46 (0)18 36 91 02
S-755 92 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile: +46 (0)708 385 380