DIY_EFI for OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom sparks sparks at probe.net
Wed Aug 21 15:31:09 GMT 1996

At 03:15  8/19/1996 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>	I was searching the FSAE pages and I found this address concerning advice on
>building your own EFI system. I thought it curious that we have someone
here at ohio
>state who is knowledgeable about EFI and how to build them and has yet to
contact the
>home team. We at OSU FSAE are very interested in this subject and would
like to
>discuss it with you.
>	My name is Neil Fife and I am motor devopment leader here at Ohio
>State. I can be reached at The Center for Automotive Research ph#688-4084
during the
>day. My E-mail is fife.5 at osu.edu.
>					Looking forward to your reply,
>							Neil F. Fife

Neil:

Check out Circuit Cellar issues 62,63, and 64 for a series of articles for
the fuel and ignition systems for an FSAE car from Rensselaer Polytechnic
Institute.
The articles were written by Ed Lansinger, a computer systems engineer who
worked on the Cadillac Northstar powertrain control software.  I think
you'll find it helpful!
Best regards,
Thomas Sparks