Direct Ignition

John Brewer brewer at thaad.tecmas.com
Wed Aug 21 15:50:13 GMT 1996

I saw earlier today where Terry Hartman, in a post, made reference to the new
Corvette using eight coils and perhaps direct ignition.  My nomenclature is
still coming up on the learning curve and I was wondering what direct
ignition is?  I hope it is not an idea I have been kicking around in my
head for a few weeks now- then again if it is, I guess it means it was a
good idea even if I was beaten to the punch!

John Brewer

"Any man who would trade liberty for security deserves neither." -  Ben
Franklin