EFI musings

Edward C. Hernandez ehernan3 at ford.com
Thu Aug 22 16:08:47 GMT 1996

>While I'm on this subject:  Hey, Ed Hernandez.  You're with Ford.
> Why don't those guys promote more stuff for the car afficianado, huh >??

Excellent question. Wish I knew. And it's not just Ford, the aftermarket
seem to place a premium on Ford bits IF they offer them at all. And most
'open' rags seem to have more Chevies than Fords(ie, Hot Rod, PHR, etc).
Maybe it's a chicken and egg thing, but I still wish I knew the answer
to your question. I have suspicion$, but I can't elaborate.

Still collecting responses...;)

Ed Hernandez
Ford Motor Company
ehernan3 at ed8719.pto.ford.com