Data Logging

Matthew Lamari mlamari at origin.ea.com
Thu Aug 22 16:23:09 GMT 1996

>David,
>If you come up with any data on inexpensive accelerometers, I would
>like to know.  Depends on what you're doing, but for acceleration info,
>one would only need a single-axis unit.  If you're interested, I
>have some info on accelerometers, but they're all like $200 or more.

If you're talking about vehicle acceleration, I have the cheapest one in
existence.

In my crappy 89 Camaro, there is one in the fuel tank.

That's right, you accelerate and you suddenly have a lot more fuel (kind of
the opposite of what's really going on) and when decelerating you have a lot
less fuel.

(joke)

Matthew.