EFI Conv.

John Faubion jfaubion at beaches.net
Sun Aug 25 17:31:58 GMT 1996

> The only thing I was under the impression a throttle body requires peak
and
> hold and the 165 uses a mondo CMOS fet Xistor to drive the injectors
> usually saturated. The fact that they work indicates no problem in
> this area.

>From what I understand, the ECM designed for the peak and hold type can use
the saturated injectors with out problems but not vice versa. However from
the looks of it should be a simple process to design a board to use a peak
and hold injector driver to take the signal from the ECM and fire the
injectors. This way we won't hurt the ECM and you could use either injector
type.

> Oh and tnx for VATS info. Changed a bit in code to defeat Vats in my
> 730 project. Have confirmed data on timing, idle parms, and fan control.

And you didn't send me any info on it?? <G>  If you don't mind I'd like to
get the info.

John Faubion
jfaubion at beaches.net