Manifold conversions.

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Wed Aug 28 14:46:57 GMT 1996

Chris,
	When fitting injectors, the collars need to be trimmed inside so that =
its all flush (wouldn't want anything lowering the VE by putting a lump =
in the flow now would we?)
 You aint going to believe this but, on a semi permanent basis, you can =
epoxy (slow epoxy, overnight stuff) the adapters into the recesses of =
the manifold! No the heat doesn't do too much damage. Works fine. =
And.... Here is the good bit, point a blow torch down the hole in the =
middle for a few seconds (till the epoxy smokes... dont breath the =
fumes, they are harmful... and mores the point they STINK) and you will =
find the epoxy has gone soft, and you can twist the injector seat back =
out of the head.

Dont try this trick with your EGOs guys.... The epoxy might just not =
hold in that application!

(You can do it with body filler as well! (Isopon, plastic padding etc))

Mark