DIYEFI FAQ

Rob Skala skala_rd at ALPHA2.CURTIN.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 3 07:37:48 GMT 1996

At 03:40 PM 3/12/96 -0500, you wrote:

Information regarding a very good idea deleted in the interests of
preserving sanity........

Hi All,

This I think is a very good idea. I have been looking at either buying and
aftermarket injection system or designing my own from scratch....not sure
which route to take at the moment. Although my knowledge of EFI systems is a
little limited at the moment (it grows with each new message from this list
!), I do have a working knowledge of the rotary engine and would be happy to
put together a little something on that aspect if this idea gets off the ground.

If anyone out there decides to get this going, let me know if you want any
information about the rotary engine.

Regards,

Rob Skala

Robert D Skala