injector duty cycles

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Fri Dec 6 15:59:01 GMT 1996

I noticed that my fuel injected 75 280Z has a fuel pressure regulator that
is controlled by manifold pressure.  I assume that this compensates for
presssure differential across the injectors.  Has anyone made a system that
uses an ECU controlled fuel pressure regulator to compensate for the wide
range from idle to WOT?  me

* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
* Staff Design Engineer                Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and                                          *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *