Fwd: eddy current brake

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Fri Dec 13 15:28:13 GMT 1996

The way these systems actually work is a whole lot simpler than that.=20
 They simple fire 360 degree pairs simultaneously.  In other words,=20
the fire one cylinder at the actual point required to ignite the=20
mixture in the cylinder, while firing its twin, simultaneously,. at or=20
near the end of the exhaust stroke.  No attempt is made to break this=20
up into 8 firing cycles, 4 is quite adequate for an 8 cylinder=20
engine.

John