SMTP import error #-12

No Alias Created at www.coffs.net.au
Mon Dec 16 02:30:08 GMT 1996

George M. Dailey wrote:
>  I'v been thinking about writing a FAQ
> on the GM ALDL thing, but it will be a while before I do.  I've been
> collecting the posts on ALDL for about a year. I'll simply put them all

I posted this message last month but never saw it come back.
This is a rs232 to ttl level converter that should work for the 8192
baud ecm's.

I used it a few times on non auto related projects. I haven't tried it
yet
 on a car. You can delete the inverter if if you want a one way
interface.

The serial data would seem to be two way. The data line also goes to
the ABS brake controller. I saw a thread about the possible
interaction between the brakes and the ecm. According to the wiring
in my car its possible........