pulse and hold

kleenair at ix.netcom.com kleenair at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 16 17:08:53 GMT 1996

Charles Napier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone out there knows how to build a pulse and hold
> circuit for a chevrolet syle fuel injector?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Charlie

Hi Charlie,

You can build it yourself, or you can buy the chip.  The driver is
available from Cherry Semiconductors (CS453), Motorolla, and SGS (and
probably others).  It has a ground, 5V signal input, 12 V in, injector
coil- and injector coil+.

If you want to build your own driver instead of buying the chip (I can't
see why other than for fun), write back and I'll find the circuit
schematic.  Us non-electronics guys can't remember these things off the
top of our heads!

Best Regards,
Mazda Ebrahimi