Check out the new diy_efi / efi332 web site!

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Tue Dec 17 03:45:53 GMT 1996

Oh...ya. Haven't got there yet. I forgot about Andrew getting a real job
and all, and that all of that stuff is still sitting on the ohio-state box.
My main focus was to make the FTP sight usable from the web browser. It
will be my pleasure to link the FTP sight and real web sight together, but
don't expect any miracles until after the holidays.

Thank you Peter for pointing that out to me. You know, they say the mind is
just the first thing to go... so I should still have a while left.  ;-)

-j-

As far as the .ca site goes, that's out of my district, but I will add
links to it when I revamp the 332 web.