more fuel pressure

Dave Zug dzug at eecis.udel.edu
Tue Dec 17 04:00:17 GMT 1996

I was given a tip on my car's website, that if i "crush" the pneumatic
pressure regulator on my 3.1L PFI-T pont. engine, i'll get more fuel for
a given vacuum. this is because you'd be loading the spring inside the
regulator.  I absolutely am NOT going to do this, but does anyone have
another way to affect that regulator without buying boosters etc? its
ONE thing that my ECM CANT alter, that i'd like to. is it
disassemblable?

ps I have only 40 psi at idle and 60 psi at WOT.

later~