Tapered intakes, port velocities etc.

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Wed Dec 18 17:29:05 GMT 1996

Ditto, me.

At 08:04 AM 12/18/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Todd,
>Thanks for posting the article. I for one found it very interesting.
>Haven't seen any discussion on it, so I wanted you to know at least one
>person appreciated the time you took to type it in.
>
>Fred
>
>At 03:55 PM 12/15/96 -0800, you wrote:
>>Todd Knighton wrote:
>>>
>>> Guys,
>>>         Here's the article I had talked about, the thing wouldn't OCR
because
>>> it's a low grade fax, so I typed it in.  Sorry, no pictures, the few
>>> that were in there weren't worth much.
>>>
>>> Todd Knighton
>>> Protomotive Engineering

* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
* Staff Design Engineer                Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and      Home: (602)831-6079                 *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *