SB tpi

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Thu Dec 26 14:51:24 GMT 1996

Actually, it is a module (looks like an EPROM and two ASICS on a
slender PC board.  As far as I know, there are no significant changes
other than programming the computer to handle the cold start
enrichment with the normal injectors and not use the cold start
injector.  You don't HAVE to take the cold start injector out;  though
most will recommend you disconnect the electrical plug from it.

John