injector ID

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Tue Dec 31 05:27:20 GMT 1996

Hi Scot

        Yes - it's is off a Corvette. Fuel rail comes off passenger side of
engine. The EGR inlet passage is near the back of manifold. We'll be
blocking that one off and using the center inlet for cast iron heads.
Fortunately it is open-so we can use it.
Many thanks for the ID- the TPI is going to be used on a 383. Didn't want to
go the extra expense unless we had to buy 350 injectors. We are going to
modify pressure reg to be adjustable- will start at about 50 psi.

Thanks again Vance