68332

beaubien at engg.ucalgary.ca beaubien at engg.ucalgary.ca
Thu Feb 1 19:08:45 GMT 1996

Hi everyone,

My name is Garrett Beaubien, and I am in my second year of EE.  I have joined
the formula SAE team, and the group I am with is interested in building an
engine management system (ignition and fuel).  Our school teaches an
introductory course in assembly language for the 68000 using the 68332, so
we decided that we would use that.

A coupple questions:

1) Is there an evaluation board available for it?  I'v heard of the "business
card", what types of boards are available, what do they have on them, and
how much do they cost?  Oh, who would I call to order one?

2) Is there a web-page for the 332?  I tried:
   http://www.cim.swin.edu.au/wwwhome/aden/efi332/332_index.html
     and it didn't work.  Is there another?

3) are there any books or manuals on the 332 other than those from Motorolla?
   can you reccommend any?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Garrett.