Bosch Mono-Jetronic

thomas walter x5955 walter at roadster.sps.mot.com
Fri Feb 2 00:00:17 GMT 1996

At WOT, I would sure hope they designed the system to run rich...
I'd like a little extra power to pass that truck!  Hmm, with the tighter
EPA regulations do they specify maximum emission at WOT? [Usually it
averaged over a test cycle].

On the Bosch mono-jetronic, the Bosch "Red" Handbook has a pretty good
description of the system. Keep in mind it is for "cost-sensitive"
applications, and I do not think South Africa has any emission requirements.

For those of you who have joined the list recently, Steve has posted
(and is available) on the www site a list of books. I highly recommend
the Bosch Handbooks.

Err... while I am at it, could you please NOT quote a long article. Makes
if difficult (I know some mail readers are a pain when replying).

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX. (about 28 degrees... not used this cold stuff any more,
and I used to live in Germany! ;-)