Commercial systems (regulator)

Hadzic Muhammed 3mh31 at qlink.queensu.ca
Fri Feb 2 05:51:36 GMT 1996

Will

The part number for the Bosch fuel regulator is [0 280 160 001].  Its
from a 1968 VW type 3.  It does still exist and any Bosch dealer can get
thier hands on it from Bosch.  But, the regulator is not sensitive to
manifold pressure in stock form.  There is a company in NY that carries a
"Pressure Regulator Screw" that fits these regulators and makes then
sensitive to the intake manifold pressure.  The screw cost me $5 US and
the regulator $69 CND including our 15% tax, the reg. may cost about
40-50 US.  The people that lead me to the reg. are called:
	Mech-Tronic Services Inc.
	323 Coolidge Drive
	Centerport, NY 11721
	516-423-0523

They have the screw there for the reg. but you need to go to a Bosch
dealer for the reg..  They also sell Bosch injectors at a good price.  I
found them through the US Boshe Motor Sports (Bosch Racing) and they seem
interesting but I don't know the scope of thier business.

good luck

Muhammed Hadzic