Holley ProJection 4Di ?

Ken-Arne Jensen ken at staff.cs.uit.no
Fri Feb 2 14:23:57 GMT 1996

Hi								2.2.96

This may not be directly within the primary topics of this list, but related:

Lately Holley released a digital programmable TBI system ProJection 4Di,
which have MAP input sensor and IAC (Idle Air Control) motor. It also control
ignition timing, and may be attached to a knock sensor. The VE (Volumetric
Efficiency) map, ignition timing and rev limit are programmable from a PC.
>From the information Holley have given me so far, this system seems to be a
bit better than the old analog controller.

The questions I have are:

1) Have anyone out there had any hand-on experience with this particular system?
   I am especially interested in views around tuneability and fuel economy.
   Also information around which CPU they use are valuable.

2) Holley claims the system to be "Sequential", what does that mean for
   a TBI system with only 4 injectors?

Thanks for any help!

//// Ken-Arne Jensen              // E-Mail: ken at staff.cs.uit.no             /
/// Computer Science Department  // URL: http://www.cs.uit.no/~ken          //
// University of Tromsø         // Phone: +47-776-44042                    ///
/ N-9000 Tromsø, NORWAY        // Fax: 44054 (barcode="ken at staff.cs.ui")  ////