IAC

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Mon Feb 5 11:01:39 GMT 1996

     I'm using a Wolf 3D system which doesn't allow for control of the
     standard IAC, thus I was thinking of either using:

     1. the old style solenoid switch that opens the throttle a bit when
     power is applied.  Requires the original IAC mounting hole to be
     blocked off.

     2. a temperature sensing bi-metal type air by-pass valve as used on
     many Nissans.  Requires blocking of the original IAC mounting hole
     also.

     3. Nothing at all.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au