IAC

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Wed Feb 7 02:07:43 GMT 1996

Previous stuff deleted

>>It just so happend that it may be possible to configure an aux
injector
>>output as a mainly on/off output for an IAC.  It all depends on when
>>the software is being updated.
>>
>do you think there is a market for more than one unit?
if i sent you a un prototyped schematic could you build and debug it?
 maybe i will build one using a pic16 up as a little learning exercise
the pic only costs $2.50 us  and  can do the whole thing   with just
a little stepper driver circuit  and a dip switch for open and closed
pintle position; if you could pulse with modulate or vary the frequency
of that output  it would convert that into counts.
maybe a solonoid valve and  a needle valve would be easier for you
does any one else out their have any interest in this project
i am trying to come up with new pic16 applications and have
developement hardware and software  for it and eproms ,intel 87xx ups
currently i can only program the 165x series because i have not
upgraded my programmer.

Thanks for the offer, yes I'm sure there would be others wanting the
same thing for controlling IAC's of any kind.  Unfortunately I need to
get the car on the road in a great hurry, so I need a quick fix
solution.  However, once I have the car going, I'll have some spare
time and if still interested, I'm sure I could build and debug it.
But at the moment I just don't have any spare time.  (By the way from
memory I think PICs are slightly more expensive in OZ)