Spellcheckers

dn dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Thu Feb 8 04:10:06 GMT 1996

>      C'mon guys, quit filling up the net with useless crap.  Even the best
>      spellers get it wrong because their dyslexic fingers can't hit the
>      right keys.

Speaking of useless crap, do you really find it necessary to include the
ENTIRE TEXT of every message you reply to?  A couple of lines would
get the point across...  Talk about burning up bandwidth...

By the way, I agree with Peter on the spellchecker issue...but it's
no skin off my a** if the guy wants to come across like Schleprock...
I formed my opinion and went on to the next message a long time ago.

 Darrell A. Norquay              Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.         Bang: calgary!debug!dlogtech!darrell
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada        Voice: +1 (403) 243-2220
                                 Fax:   +1 (403) 243-2872
    @ +
     <
    __/    "Absolutum Obsoletum" - If it works, it's obsolete