Electronics suppliers

mecheng9312 at camins.Camosun.BC.CA mecheng9312 at camins.Camosun.BC.CA
Fri Feb 9 21:12:02 GMT 1996

On Fri, 9 Feb 1996, George M. Dailey wrote:

> At 11:51 PM 2/8/96 -0600, Thomas Sparks wrote:
> >
> >Thomas Registry is online at:
> >http://www.thomasregister.com:8000/finder/gate1.html
>
> Is there a "new user" pass word and login id?
>
> Tried and failed.
> GMD

There should be a set-up of new account or something of the like in the
Web site.  It's been a while since I used the Thomas Registry and I
remember when I tried it the first time I had problems.  Input the
information it asks for and a new account/username will automatically be
set up for you to use anytime.  Make sure all lines are filled out in the
application or else I think you'll have problems getting in.

Later,

Jason A. White.