Bosch CIS-E III

marchil at ibm.net marchil at ibm.net
Sat Feb 10 19:17:19 GMT 1996

I saw a post from a person that had converted a flapper type Motronic systems to a MAF
sensor input.
I would like some information on modifying my injection control box.

My car is an Audi 90 1989 5Cyl but not 20V front drive. The Robert Bentley shop manual
says that the controller is a Bosch CIS-E III, but on the controller it is stamped
Jetronic the numbers on it are
0 280 800 295 and also 443 906 264 0
The EPROM is from Intel the numbers on it are B57604
                                              S7804
                                              U842005MS
is this a standard 27256 or what??

I am manly looking to reprogram the EPROM to get better power and if possible better fuel
efficiency and then converting it to a  MAF system.

Any information on this and also on the ignition controller would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

// Marchil at IBM.NET                            1983 RX-7 GX
// Alain Marchildon                           1989 Audi 90
// 1271 Bernard West
// Outremont, Quebec Canada
// H2V 1V8