Fuel Injector Valve Phasing...

Bob Valentine ravalent at liii.com
Mon Feb 12 04:19:46 GMT 1996

[Hydrogen]
> can't even see it when it burns.  It will ignite at any air-fuel ratio and
> goes off with a real bang.  We've got shattered inlet manifolds and exhaust
> systems that have been partially turned inside out to prove it.

   Off on a side note, this reminds me of a time when I used to cut junk
cars in a salvage yard.   Spent about an hour trying to get a old Chevy to
start - finally gave up.   About 1/2 hour later we flipped it on it's
side to cut the motor/trans out.

   As I hit the exhaust pipe with the torch, all I remember was hearing a
loud BOOM, then a clank.   Completely unwrapped the muffler, blew the
y-pipe free from the manifolds, and blew the carb *with* the air cleaner
attached about 25 feet...   ;^>

> Robert Dingli

--> Bob