MAF sensor types

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Feb 12 19:19:01 GMT 1996

>   I found this a usefull summary of MAF sensor types to be maintained and
>   disseminated. Will you place it in the DIY-EFI web page at
>   http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:80/~fridman/diy_efi/ ?
>   It would be desirable to have it readily accessible months from now in
>   its most current form.

All the info should be available in the mailing list archives.  If
anyone kept all the letters regarding MAF/MAP and want to make it
available as part of the diy_efi www pages, I'll be happy to include
it.

Since there are many topics discussed here, and I can't keep up with
all of them, what would be ideal is for certain people to maintain
FAQs or archives of the topics and I'll just link to them or copy it.

Any volunteers???

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
84 320i						fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca