"Good times"

thomas walter x5955 walter at roadster.sps.mot.com
Thu Feb 15 18:38:18 GMT 1996

> >  There is a computer virus that is being sent across the Internet.  If
> >  you receive an e-mail message with the subject line "Good  Times,"

Just to save everyone a lot of time and energy, this one has
been pretty much debunked.

"Good Times" is the name of a video clip that is sent out with the
Windows 95 software. Not sure how the "virus" notification got started,
but last time I checked the FCC was not involved with wire based
communication. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.

P.S. If anyone does have that video clip... who is the singer? ;-)