your mail

Corey Cole colec at pr.erau.edu
Fri Feb 16 16:13:11 GMT 1996

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, John G. Napoli wrote:
[warning cut out]

> > COMPUTER VIRUS
> >
> >  There is a computer virus that is being sent across the Internet.  If
> >  you receive an e-mail message with the subject line "Good  Times," DO
> >  NOT read the message, DELETE it immediately.  Please read the messages
> >  below.

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, or start a flame war, but I've seen
this warning again and again.  It looks like someone who decided to
create a virus but did not have the technical knowledge cooked this
scheme up.  This type of thing is really impossible (if it wasn't, you'd
already see more than just this one).

On another note....Hi, I'm new to the group.  I'm looking to put together
an EFI system for my Skylark to run either a 455 naturally aspirated or a 340
V-8 with turbocharger.

Later,

 Corey Cole					colec at pr.erau.edu
 '65 Skylark
"Knowledge is power...but cubic inches help."		Go #24!!!!!

I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
and I went to pick her up in the rain.
But before I could get to the station in my pick up truck,
she got runned over by the darned old train...
						David Allen Coe
						Steve Goodman