Looking for low-cost ignition analysis 'scope

Mark Boxsell mrb at mpx.com.au
Fri Feb 16 22:36:15 GMT 1996

>I have been milling around an idea of trying a cheap sound-blaster type
>card with an analog input to digitize the signal and then using one of the
>graphical audio editing packages to display it (perhaps doing the whole
>thing on an old 286) any comments?
>
>Lloyd Ferguson
>CBC Engineering
>7925 Cote St-Luc Rd
>Montreal, Quebec Canada
>Tel:   (514) 485-5340
>Fax:   (514) 485-5364
>Email: ferguson at srcing.login.qc.ca

Lloyd,
            Yes! ,This is exactly what I was wondering maybe we all have a
digital storage cro in our PC's after all! Has anyone out there seen any
articles on this, I think the 'line in' accepts 0 - 250mV so you would have
to put a front end of some kind on the thing.
Whoever works out a kit for this will make a fortune. I don't have time at
the moment so someone else will have to do it!
                            regards,
                                             Mark Boxsell
                                             MRB Design.