Really awesome TPS...

sandy sandyg at visix.com
Mon Feb 19 06:51:03 GMT 1996

What is wrong with the CTS units found on many cars? I think that they now
have one that uses a non-resistor approach, that uses a film with a
gradation on it, then slides that between a photo transistor or something
like that. It has the feature of not wearing out, and next to no noise. I
saw it in an add in one of the Automotive Engineering mags.

Sandy

Sandy Ganz        sandyg at visix.com
Visix Software Inc.