Introduction...

Michael C. Truppi Mike at Truppi-Kling.com
Mon Feb 19 16:11:16 GMT 1996

Hello,

I would like to take this time to introduce myself.  My name is Michael
Truppi of Truppi/Kling High Performance.  I am involved with some very high
HP per inch Fuel Injected motors.  I would like to learn more about the late
model (94 and on) GM computers.  I know they are addressable, but I would
like some help getting in.  If someone has already done this, I would like
to know what to do.  I use right know mostly DFI racing computers for my
projects, and that adjustability would be nice to have in the stock GM
systems.  I have several of these computers to work with.  I do not know
much about the electronics end of things, but I understand how and why
racing engines operate.

Thanks for listening to my questions.

Michael C. Truppi (Mike at Truppi-Kling.com)
http://www.truppi-kling.com
Truppi/Kling High Performance inc.
133 RT 22 East
Greenbrook NJ  08812   (908) 968 2030