Ford 2.3 litre motor

Bill mymove at serv01.net-link.net
Tue Feb 20 02:14:23 GMT 1996

Some time ago, I salvaged a 2.3 litre turbocharged motor from an '87 T-Bird.
Although I have everything (ECU, EGO, MAF, etc.), most of the wiring was cut
to facilitate removal of the equipment from the body.  Does anyone have, or
know where to find a pin-for-pin wiring diagram for this equipment?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,

    Bill Sarkozy

    Kalamazoo, MI