286 Vindication

Kenneth C. King kking at HiWAAY.net
Tue Feb 20 18:05:53 GMT 1996

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Bruce Bowling wrote:
> I guess one can come up with an absolute pressure value and always
> use this with the differential sensor.  But this may work only if
> you do not go up an mountain, and if the barometric pressure remains
> the same forever.
greetings:
  there are also problems for those who drive distances.  driving out
from under a dry high pressure to under a wet low pressure will likely
cause some problems...  even going from the alabama lowlands up thru
the tennessee hills will cause my ears to pop, so there may be enough
to make a difference for the engine.

later,
kc