Looking for DAC and w2w (for data acq project)

Grant Beattie grantb at nait.ab.ca
Wed Feb 21 00:25:13 GMT 1996

I'm trying to find people interested in building data logging equipment
for racing (my application is karts).  Perhaps something along the lines
of diy_dac could be created (there was one once).  I've found alot of
interest from the karting community, but I'd like to contact the
Wheel2Wheel racing list also, but I don't have the list address.

So if you have that list address or would like to talk about data
acquisition for racing let me know.

Fow what it's worth, I've got mine working.  Check

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/grantb

for more info on it.

Thanks,
GB