Real world TPI hp gains

Kenneth C. King kking at HiWAAY.net
Thu Feb 22 22:38:23 GMT 1996

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, Mark Reichert wrote:
> One more data point. I had been told that it was to keep the
> throttle from icing in severe cold conditions.
greetings:
  my understanding of icing is that it occurs *above* freezing, typically
in the low 40 degree (F) range.  (at least for carbs, did you have some
other form of icing in mind?)  if you want to prevent icing, just use a
turbo! :)

later,
kc
--
"ooooh, crumbs!"if the world is nite, shine my life like a lite"live your life
with PASSION"hey waiter, there's a transvestite in my soup"hey mister, are you