Injector driver chips? Where?

dn dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Sat Feb 24 20:04:14 GMT 1996

Brad Sheridan wrote:

>  Does anyone have/ know where to get the Motorola MC33293T chip?
>
>  I've tried a few places without luck, and the only place I've found that
> can even get them(Newark) won't have them until April. I need 3 or so, but
> if anyone can even give me a lead on one, I'd be much obliged. If you happen
> to have a couple extra, email me and we can make a deal.

I second this question.  I need a couple of pieces of these drivers as well.
I thought about calling Motorola directly to see if they'd sample me some...
If I lie sufficiently well, tell them I'm Son of GM and will be ordering
10000 pieces next week, they may believe me...  Meanwhile, if you find some
let me know.  I was working on designing my own driver, since these Motorola
parts are essentially vaporware, but I can't seem to get the peak/hold
circuit working.  I'll keep you posted, if you're not electrically challenged,
you may be able to build one up...

regards
dn

 Darrell A. Norquay              Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.         Bang: calgary!debug!dlogtech!darrell
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada        Voice: +1 (403) 243-2220
                                 Fax:   +1 (403) 243-2872
    @ +
     <
    __/    "Absolutum Obsoletum" - If it works, it's obsolete