Injector driver chips? Where?

dn dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Wed Feb 28 04:09:51 GMT 1996

Brad writes:

>  Its a new chip, I guess its the replacement of the 3484. There's a little
> info on it at the Motorola site. For the full data sheets, you have to use
> the Motorola fax service. Not that it really matters, as it won't be
> available for quite some time. Plus, as someone else pointed out, it doesn't
> appear to be the peak/hold circuit I was under the impression that it was.
> If you want I can set up the data sheets for ftp.

Yeah, I got the data sheet today via FaxBack, it's definitely not peak/hold.
That's the problem with these nice special purpose chips, ya can't get the
damn things for love nor money.  That's why I'm taking the DIY approach...

regards
dn

 Darrell A. Norquay              Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.         Bang: calgary!debug!dlogtech!darrell
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada        Voice: +1 (403) 243-2220
                                 Fax:   +1 (403) 243-2872
    @ +
     <
    __/    "Absolutum Obsoletum" - If it works, it's obsolete