DIY_EFI Vendor List

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed Jan 3 08:12:11 GMT 1996

-> Also Emtech (Australian owned) is the US arm of Haltech. Haltech is
-> an Australian invention.

 Perhaps that's why the US Haltech people seemed so clueless a few years
ago when I was trying to get information from them.  The "technician" on
the phone didn't know if their systems were speed-density or mass air.
Brrr....

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==