More EFI vendor info

Miller,Brad Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Thu Jan 4 13:59:13 GMT 1996

Who is this?  If I could get a snail mail address I've got brochure's
 that I'd even photocopy and get to you - -  but I got my info rather
 promptly . . .

----------
<*>From: owner-diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
<*>To: DIY_EFI at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
<*>Cc: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
<*>Subject: More EFI vendor info
<*>Date: Wednesday, January 03, 1996 9:18AM
<*>
<*>
<*>
<*>-> Simple Digital Systems is now offering its new, low-cost EM-1D and E
<*>-> management systems for use on 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines.   The
<*>
<*> I've written them twice and never got a response.  They don't seem
<*>particularly enthusiastic about selling anything.
<*>
<*>