SBC TPI manifold for sale (repost form the hotrod list)

John S Gwynne jsg
Thu Jan 4 15:51:33 GMT 1996

Here's a lead for anyone looking for a TPI manifold for a small
block Chevy.

====================cut here===========================
Date:    Wed, 03 Jan 96 16:34:38 PST
To:      Hotrod_users at dsea.com
From:    jca at fibercom.fibercom.com (James (Chris) Akers)
Subject: Re:  TPI/Rear end

Mark Fugazzotto asks about TPI:
>rebuilt one cost at a flea market??  I have no experience working on
>these systems, so any help/advice will be very appreciated.  My next

A friend who works at a local speed shop here in Roanoke is selling a
TPI setup from (I think a 305 Camaro)  here is what he has:  intake and
runners, throttle body, injectors and fuel rails.  I believe he wants
$150 for it.  You will need a computer and wiring harness.  Not sure
what else.  Anyone?

[ Sensors of various types, computer controlled distributor, and a chip
that will work with the destination engine, plus fuel pump, possibly
new fuel line, fuel filter.....  --FEP ]

If you call about the TPI setup, ask for Craig or Brian. 800-776-4432

James C. Akers    Broadband Software Group    Roanoke, VA
jca at fibercom.com    Litton-FiberCom Inc.    (703)342-6700