More EFI vendor info

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Thu Jan 4 22:42:59 GMT 1996

Speaking to a friend via a FORD list I've been told that the guy who =
originally did the CRANE Interceptor has gotten the "rights" back from =
Crane and is doing "good things". I'm going to get some info shortly and =
though I realize this isn't a "standalone" system I thought everyone =
might be interested in it. So far I've seen these used on both RX7s and =
Mustangs.

 There is also datalogging software currently available but it will only =
hold 12mins worth of data, renders the box Off-Road, and it can only use =
640K of memory for data logging. The program stores the data in RAM and =
then dumps it to disk later (yuck).

If there's interest I'll try to post more about it later..