SDS EM-1

dn dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Wed Jan 10 04:30:05 GMT 1996

> I am interested in the info as to what you find.........thanks!
> >Re:
> >
> >> Racetech Engineering  SDS EM-1

I just got the brochure in the mail, unit is as follows:

"D" unit

includes: 						adjustable parameters:

ECU       						FUEL - 250 RPM increments - 255 points
LCD programmer                  MAP/TPS	- 64 points
Injector drivers				AIR TEMP - 64 points
TPS								WTR TEMP - 32 points
Temp Sensors					STARTING - 32 points
Wiring Harness					ACCEL - 3 points
Fuel Trim Ctrl					CL LOOP - 5 points
								BOOST LIMIT
								REV LIMIT

"E" unit adds

Coil/amp    					IGN TIMING - 100 points
Crank Sensor                    KNOCK CONTROL (OPT)

MAP sensor
O2 sensor
Knock Sensor (E only)

PRICES:
            EM-1D		EM-1E		W/KNOCK
4 cyl 		$860        $1150       $1295
6 cyl       $880        $1170       $1315
8 cyl       $935         N/A - (available mid '96)
Rotary      $890         N/A

All prices in $CDN, mult by .72 for $US

The programmer looks nifty, has 2 gauge modes for monitoring, you can
toggle back and forth between gauge and setup modes, as well as set
all parameters with engine running.  The reason I originally said the
ignition control unit wasn't available yet is 'cause I was interested
in the V8 unit...

All in all, it looks interesting, one of the days I'm going to drop by
this guy's place and see what it looks like "in the flesh".

regards
dn

 Darrell A. Norquay                   Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.              Bang: calgary!debug!dlogtech!darrell
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada             Voice: +1 (403) 243-2220
                                      Fax:   +1 (403) 243-2872
    @ +
     <
    __/     "Ain't no substitute for clock speed or compression ratio"